Being aware of the role of innovation in economic growth in the post-industrial world, Research is the best vector, for my case, to contribute to this endogenous growth. During my entire scholarship, I have shown great interest to Mathematical problems and their power in grasping the reality around us. That is why I have decided to start a PhD thesis on Computer Vision and Remote Sensing. I look forward to joining a start-up to put in good practice the skills hence acquired.
Teaching Geomatics engineering students:
- Image Representation: theoretical and practical course;
- SVM and Feature selection: theoretical and practical courses.
Evaluation and selection of 3D city modelling techniques:
- Work in progress.
Identity card information retrieval software:
- Benchmarking different detection schemes:
- Morphological transformations and edge based detectors;
- Using AWS and caffe framework;
- Developping an annotation tool.
Illegal object detection using X-ray Imaging:
- Benchmarking different feature extractors applied to radioscopic imaging:
- pre-trained ConvNets.
- Adapting Classifiers to large datasets : online SVM, batch PCA.
- Analyzing scientific articles for practical purposes.
Fermion Monte Carlo:
- Analysis of Fermion Monte Carlo without fixed nodes.
Wind turbine value chain analysis for industrial integration:
- Analyzing Wind turbine supply chain.
- Evaluating the capacity of the Moroccan industry to integrate the Wind turbine industry.
Master Mathématique Vision Apprentissage (MVA): Majoring in Machine Learning.
- Deep Learning,
- Wavelets & Scattering Transform,
- Kernel methods,
- Probabilistic Graphical Models,
- High-dimension statistics,
- Markov chain Monte-Carlo simulation,
- Graphs in Machine learning,
- Reinforcement learning,
- Compressed Sensing and Parsimony,
- Text mining.
Majoring in Applied Mathematics with a minor in Physics:
- Operational Research & Optimization,
- Stochastic calculus,
- Partial differential equation,
- Quantum Physics,
- Statistical Physics,
- Restricted Relativity,
- Variational formulated physics.
Preparing the "Concours Grandes Ecoles" in Mathematics and Physics.